Asked by: Abdelkadir Judizmendiasked in category: General Last Updated: 30th May, 2020
How do parents log into Infinite Campus?
- Visit infinitecampus.com and click Login at the top right.
- Search for your District Name and State.
- Click Parent/Student.
- Click either Campus Parent or Campus Student.
- Enter the Username and Password provided by your school.
- Click Log In!
Keeping this in consideration, what is the username and password for Infinite Campus?
If this is your first time logging onto Infinite Campus, the username is Student ID(this can be obtained from your school) your password is the student's first name initial, last name initial followed by birth date using a 6 digit number: for example Jim Smith born on May 6, 1999 would have a password of js050699.
Furthermore, how do you log into Parent Portal? To log in for the first time:
- Access the Parent or Student Portal. Each school or district has a unique link for parents and students to access their portals.
- Create an Account. Once in the Parent or Student Portal, you will need to create an account.
- Add your students.
Also to know is, how do you make a parent portal on Infinite Campus?
to open the Campus Portal Activation Key option.
- Enter a Username.
- Enter a Password.
- Re-enter the password in the Verify Password field.
- Click the Create Account button.
How do you check Infinite Campus credits?
Full access to the Credit Summary tab requires R rights to Student Information > General > Credit Summary. R rights allow users to see the Credit Summary tab, select a Credit Type and view which courses the student has taken in that group, and select the Credit Amount and view which courses the student has taken.