Asked by: Xinhao Bagasked in category: General Last Updated: 2nd March, 2020
How do I use hidden photos?
- Launch the Photos app.
- Tap Select in the upper-right corner of your screen and choosewhich photo(s) you'd like to hide.
- Tap the Share icon in the lower-left corner (the square withthe arrow sticking out of it).
- Tap Hide Photo to confirm your decision.
Click to see full answer.
Consequently, can you password protect hidden photos on iPhone?
Hidden photos on iPhone are simply put in theHidden Photo album, which isn't private or passwordprotected. The iPhone 7, iPhone 6, iPhone6s, iPhone SE, and older models are all capable of hidingphotos. However, only devices that are running iOS 10or later are able to lock pictures with the Notesapp.
One may also ask, how does Hidden Photos work on iPhone? To hide a photo or video, select it, thenuse the share icon to bring up the share sheet. Scroll through thebottom row of activities until you see "Hide." Tap that,then "Hide Photo" or "Hide Video" to get the jobdone. To view your hidden media, just open the new"Hidden" folder in the "Albums" tab.
Thereof, how do you hide your hidden photos on iPhone?
How to Lock Photos on iPhone without App
- Open Photos app on your iPhone and find the photo that you wishto hide and open it.
- Use the Share button and then find and choose the Hideoption.
- Tap the Hide Photo option to confirm your action. The photowill be placed in the album named 'Hidden'.
How do I lock a photo album on my iPhone?
Part 1 Hiding Photos from Collections andMemories
- Open your iPhone's Photos. This icon is the multicoloredpinwheel on a white background.
- Tap Albums.
- Tap an album.
- Tap Select.
- Tap each photo you wish to make private.
- Tap the Share button.
- Tap Hide.
- Tap Hide X Photos when prompted.