Asked by: Dwarka Ruthenschroerasked in category: General Last Updated: 2nd April, 2020
How do I use DSC?
- Step 1: Install Emsigner on Your Computer. To download Emsigner on your computer, you can visit the.
- Step 2: Install Java on your computer.
- Step 3: Sender Email Configuration.
- Step 4: Sign any document.
- Step 5: Email signed documents.
In this manner, how do I use DSC in eMudhra?
Users can apply for DSC through RA portal under “Apply for Certificate” present in the “Application” menu. The following details must be entered in the application. 6) Fill other common details such as Name/Gender/Date of Birth/Email ID/Mobile No./Address/Pin code/PAN No. /Nationality.
Likewise, how can I know my DSC details? View digital signature details
- Open the file that contains the digital signature you want to view.
- Click File > Info > View Signatures.
- In the list, on a signature name, click the down-arrow, and then click Signature Details.
Furthermore, how do I digitally sign a PDF using DSC?
Follow this process to digitally sign a PDF Document:
- Plug your DSC (Digital Signature) Token to available USB Port.
- Open Adobe Acrobat Reader DC.
- Open PDF Document you want to sign.
- Click on TOOLS then Click on Certificates dsc.
- Now Screen will show your Document.
- Your Cursor will now become plus shape …….
How do you set up a digital signature?
Install your digital certificate in your browser
- Open Internet Explorer.
- Click on “Tools” on the toolbar and select “Internet Options”.
- Select the “Content” tab.
- Click the “Certificates” button.
- In the “Certificate Import Wizard” window, click the “Next” button to start the wizard.
- Click the “Browse…” button.