Asked by: Elois Eicksasked in category: General Last Updated: 26th March, 2021
How do I unlock my Maytag washer?
- Water remaining in washer after cycle. Select DRAIN & SPIN to remove any water remaining in the washer. The washer door will unlock at the end of the drain.
- Fresh Hold® option is ON. While this option is ON, the fan blows and the load is tumbled periodically for up to 12 hours.
Also know, how do you unlock the control lock on a Maytag washer?
To unlock the controls, press and hold the CYCLE END SIGNAL for 3 deliberate seconds or until the control lock light goes out. If the control locked light will not turn off, I recommend unplugging the washer for 5 minutes. Plug the unit back in and see if the controls will respond.
Also Know, how do I reset my Maytag washer? How to Reset a Maytag Washer
- Press the "Power/Cancel" button.
- Push the appropriate button to choose a new cycle.
- Press "Start/Pause." You have now reset your Maytag washer.
Also question is, how do I get my washing machine to unlock?
Press the “Drain and Spin” button on the washer's control panel to attempt to unlock the machine. This may drain any excess water that could cause the machine to remain locked. Once the “Drain and Spin” cycle completes, the door should unlock. Check whether the "Add Garment" button is lit.
How do you reset the lid lock on a Maytag washer?
2 – Press and hold the “END OF CYCLE / CYCLE SIGNAL” button(s) for 20 seconds and this should reset the washer and clear the flashing light. Important Tip: Never change the washing machine settings once the washer has already started any wash cycle, as this can cause the lid lock light to flash.