Asked by: Asteria Carrichesasked in category: General Last Updated: 10th June, 2020
How do I uninstall Tomcat from Windows?
Similarly, how do I uninstall Tomcat from Windows 10?
Click Start and select "Control Panel." Click the "Uninstall a program" link in the Programs section to view a list of all installed programs. Select the "Apache HTTP Server" program and click the "Uninstall" button.
Likewise, how do I remove a Windows service manually? To manually remove a service from the Windows registry, use these steps:
- Start Regedit.exe and navigate to the following branch: HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINESYSTEMCurrentControlSetServices.
- Find the entry you want to delete.
- Backup the appropriate key by exporting it to a .
- Once exported, right-click the key, and choose Delete.
In this manner, how do I kill a Tomcat service in Windows?
Steps to kill Tomcat Process by script
- Steps 2: Click on saved batch file you will get list of all running processes on ports.
- Step 3: Enter port which you want to kill. Script will return PID for same .
- Step 4: Enter PID which you want to kill then your tomcat will stop.
How do I start Tomcat as a service in Windows?
To Start Tomcat7 Service :
- Open cmd, go to bin directory within "Apache Tomcat 7" folder. You will see some this like C:..
- Enter above command to start the service: C:..
- Enter above command to start tomcat7w monitory service.
- Now the service will no longer exist.
- You will see the tomcat 7 icon in the system tray.