Asked by: Johanny Sterzbecherasked in category: General Last Updated: 17th January, 2020
How do I turn off Touch screen on Acer laptop Windows 10?
- Right-click on the Start Menu .
- Select Device Manager.
- Expand the section for Human Interface Devices.
- Right-click HID-compliant touch screen and chooseDisable.
Similarly, how do I turn off the touchscreen on my Acer laptop?
Disable the touchscreen on a notebook
- Press the Windows ( ) key + C to open your Charms..
- Tap or click Search, then type Device Manager.
- From search results, tap or click Device Manager.
- Tap or click the arrow next to Human Interface Devices.
- From the list, look for the driver HID-complianttouchscreen.
- Right-click the driver, then select Disable.
One may also ask, how do I turn off the touchscreen on my laptop? Here's how you can disable a touchscreen in Windows10:
- Select the search box on your taskbar.
- Type Device Manager.
- Select Device Manager in the list of search results.
- Select the arrow next to Human Interface Devices.
- Select HID-compliant touch screen.
- Select Action at the top of the window.
Similarly, it is asked, how do I turn on the touchscreen on my Acer laptop?
Enable the touch screen Click on the arrow to the left of the Human InterfaceDevices option in the list, to expand and show the hardware devicesunder that section. Find and right-click on the HID-complianttouch screen device in the list. Select the Enabledevice option in the pop-up menu.
How do I turn off my broken touch screen?
Here are the steps to disable or enable your touchscreen inWindows 10:
- Go to Device Manager.
- Choose Human Interface Devices.
- Choose HID-compliant touch screen.
- Right-click HID-compliant touch screen and choose Disabledevice or Enable device.
- Confirm your choice in the warning dialog box.