Asked by: Ararat Hostereyasked in category: General Last Updated: 18th April, 2020
How do I transfer music from RealPlayer to mp3 player?
- Connect your portable device to your computer.
- RealPlayer opens to the device view of the Library.
- Click Library in the Library sidebar, and navigate to the files you want.
- Drag and drop the files onto your device name in the Library sidebar.
Regarding this, how do I transfer music from RealPlayer?
To export your playlists from RealPlayer 15 or 16:
- Start RealPlayer.
- Click the RealPlayer logo in the upper left, then from the View menu, check Show Organizer.
- Click on the Library tab.
- Expand Playlists.
- Right-click the playlist you wish to export, and select Export Playlist.
how do I transfer music from RealPlayer to iTunes? How to Transfer Music From RealPlayer to iTunes
- Locate the digital music files on your PC.
- Open iTunes.
- From the iTunes "File" menu, select "Add File to Library" if you want to transfer a single file or "Add Folder to Library" if you want to transfer an entire folder at once.
- Navigate to the file or folder you want to transfer and select it.
Beside this, how do I transfer music from RealPlayer to Windows Media Player?
Convert Real Player Files to a Windows Video Player
- Point your web browser to media-convert.com/.
- Import the RealPlayer file you would like to convert.
- Select an output file format from the drop-down menu.
- Click "OK" to complete the conversion.
- Click the link that appears after the conversion has completed.
How do I transfer videos from RealPlayer to USB?
Plug in your portable storage device's USB cable or connector into any available USB port on the front, side or back of your computer. Double-click the "RealPlayer" icon on your computer's Start screen or Desktop to launch RealPlayer. RealPlayer automatically detects your portable device.