Asked by: Maheen Millotasked in category: General Last Updated: 10th January, 2020
How do I track my Grainger order?
Correspondingly, where do I find my orders?
- Sign in to your account by clicking the "My Account" link.
- After you are logged in, locate "Active Orders" on the left side navigation menu and click [View].
- Locate and click the order number you wish to review.
- The Order Status will be located under the Order Information Section.
Similarly, does Grainger sell to the public? Grainger not selling to the public was supposed to protect contractors.
Also to know, how do you order from Grainger?
It's easy to order!
- Call or fax your order anytime.
- Go online to view the entire product offering, place orders or check order status - 24/7.
- Visit your local Grainger branch.
Who is the owner of Grainger?
David Grainger is the largest individual stockholder of W.W. Grainger, the industrial supply company founded by his father William W. Grainger in Chicago in 1927. David joined the company in 1952 and became a director of it the next year.