Asked by: Majd Represaasked in category: General Last Updated: 16th February, 2020
How do I tell what year my Kawasaki Mule is?
- Find the VIN on the vehicle. You can locate the VIN for a Kawasaki Mule on the frame.
- Ensure the code you are looking at is a 17-digit code, if the vehicle appears to have been made after 1981.
- Check the beginning of the code.
- Find out the year the vehicle was manufactured by looking at the 10th character of the VIN.
In this regard, how do you tell what year my kx85 is?
How to Tell the Year a Kawasaki KX Was Made
- Locate the VIN, which can be found on the steering head, below the handlebars. Write down the VIN on a piece of paper.
- Find the 10th character, which designates the model year.
- Call Kawasaki customer service at (949) 460-5688.
Subsequently, question is, what year is my bike by Vin? The 10th character in the 17-character VIN represents the vehicle model-year. This standard applies to vehicles built in or after 1981. Before 1981, the VIN format was not standardized and varied by manufacturer.
Also Know, where is the model number on a Kawasaki mule?
Look for the VIN on the right front frame rail behind the wheel. For most late-model Mule™ side x side, the VIN is located on the forward frame rail below the seat.
What year is my Kawasaki Vin?
VIN years started in 1971 with the number "1", then went to "2" in 1972, "3" in 1973, and so on. In 1980, the digit switched to "A" and then went through the alphabet until it got back to "1" in 2001 and then "A" in 2010. Therefore, if the 10th digit is "R," you can determine your bike was made in 1994.