Asked by: Dita Freihoffasked in category: General Last Updated: 1st July, 2020
How do I tell what year my Cub Cadet mower is?
- Locate the model and serial number tag or stamp on your piece of equipment.
- Locate the fifth number of the serial number to identify the last digit of the model year.
Furthermore, how do you tell what year a lawn mower is?
By locating the serial number tag on your machine, you can easily determine your mower's age. If you have the owner's manual for your mower, you can also check the date printed on the inside of the manual. This date should be one year after the mower's manufacture date.
Beside above, where is the serial number on my Cub Cadet? The model and serial number on a Cub Cadet riding mower is located under the seat. The model number will begin with a 13 or 14.
Similarly, what year is my Cub Cadet lt1042?
The model number on a Cub Cadet riding lawn mower is located on the underside of the seat. The model number will begin with 13 or 14. The model number on a Cub Cadet riding lawn mower is located on the underside of the seat. The model number will begin with 13 or 14.
How do I read my MTD serial number?
- Read the first character of the model number.
- Look at the second character, which will represent the type of mower or accessory.
- Read the third character to decode the year your product was manufactured.
- Write down the digits after the dash and before the letter on the end, if your model has one.