Asked by: Linwood Setzkegelasked in category: General Last Updated: 16th June, 2020
How do I stop my yard from smelling like dog urine?
- For grass and lawn areas try sprinkling garden lime on the urine patches.
- Cheap lemon dish soap with a bit of vinegar added works wonders.
- Use an oscillating sprinkler daily in the area of the yard that the animals mostly use.
- Sprinkle baking soda on the area.
Similarly, you may ask, how do you neutralize the smell of dog urine?
Opt for Baking Soda Baking soda naturally neutralizes odors. Sprinkle it liberally on the damp area or even an old urine stain, and work the powder gently into the fibers of any fabric, rug or carpet. Let the baking soda sit overnight for maximum odor absorption, then vacuum it up to remove the smell completely.
Additionally, how do you neutralize the smell of urine? Mix baking soda, peroxide and dish detergent. of peroxide, with 3 tbsp. of baking soda and a few drops of dish detergent. Spray the mixture onto the affected area and allow it to sit for 10 – 20 minutes. Later on, brush the area and you will find out that the smell is gone.
Also to know, what gets rid of urine smell on concrete?
Wash the spots you find with two parts vinegar and one part water, then treat the areas with an enzymatic cleaner of the same type you used on your carpet. Don't rinse the cleaner away. Cover the spots up and let the cement or concrete soak overnight for up to 12 to 24 hours.
What is the best odor remover for dog urine?
The 5 Top-Rated Pet Carpet Cleaners
- Our Top Pick: TriNova Natural Pet Stain and Odor Remover Eliminator.
- Our Runner Up Pick: Bubba's Super Steamer Carpet Cleaner.
- Budget Pick: Bissell Oxy Stain Destroyer Pet Plus Pretreat.
- Best Enzymatic Cleaner: Rocco & Roxie Professional Strength Stain & Odor Eliminator.