Asked by: Nuhaila Matasasked in category: General Last Updated: 26th March, 2021
How do I stop my nest from changing temperature?
- Open the Google Nest app on your smartphone.
- Select your thermostat.
- Select the Mode option in the lower left and set the mode to Heat/Cool.
- Select the Eco option in the lower center and end Eco Temperatures on all thermostats.
Hereof, why does my Nest Thermostat keep changing the temperature?
It's really like having the thermostat off but if you drop below or go above the 2 set temperatures, it will turn on automatically to keep your home's temperature inside the temp range you set. They can adjust the temperature. Check if you have any works with Nest integrations.
does Nest schedule override auto away? Here is some more from the Google Nest Help Center: How to program a schedule for your Nest camera. But if I leave the house during the day then the camera needs to automatically turn itself on. Home/Away should do that. But it can't because Schedule is sen as a higher priority and so overrides Home/Away.
how do I keep my Nest thermostat at constant temperature?
On your thermostat:
- Go to the schedule screen on your thermostat.
- 1st, 2nd and 3rd gen Nest Learning Thermostat: Press the ring and choose Schedule .
- Nest Thermostat E: Press the ring and choose Settings Schedule.
- Create or adjust temperature set points to your liking.
Does Nest thermostat have a temperature sensor?
No, you don't need a temperature sensor to use your thermostat. We designed the Nest thermostat to keep you comfortable and you don't need a separate temperature sensor to take advantage of all the energy saving features Nest thermostats have to offer.