Asked by: Ambrosia Boleuasked in category: General Last Updated: 27th March, 2020
How do I stop my DVR from beeping?
In this way, why does my DVR keep beeping?
If you find your DVR beeping or buzzing, it is because there is a setting in the DVR that activates the internal buzzer to sound when a hard drive error is detected. If the Hard Drive status window shows the drive(s) as being absent, or continues to display and Error status, that hard drive will need to be replaced.
Similarly, why is my WIFI Router beeping? Beeping after power removed, is likely a weak battery, generally used for VoIP customers. Maybe you have a modem/router with an internal backup battery and that battery is reaching the end of its useful life.
Similarly, how do I stop my Hikvision DVR from beeping?
The first step is to right click on your mouse and log-in if prompted, and then select 'Menu'.
- Click 'Menu' to enter the main menu.
- Next click 'Configuration'.
- Now click 'Exceptions'.
- Now select 'All' from the drop down next to 'Exception Type'.
- Uncheck the 'Audible Warning' tick box and click the 'Apply' button.
How can I fix my DVR problem?
- Make sure your equipment (TV and cable) is properly connected and powered on.
- Make sure the coax cable is connected to the outlet.
- Remove any objects around your receiver to allow proper ventilation.
- Refresh your receiver.
- Unplug your receiver and wait at least 60 seconds before plugging it back in.