Asked by: Abdalah Shakespeareasked in category: General Last Updated: 8th April, 2020
How do I setup my canary view camera?
- The Canary home security camera is an easy-to-use camera that connects directly to your Wi-Fi network (or over ethernet) and lets you see what's going on while you're away from home.
- Open up the app and tap on “Get Started”.
- Enter in your email address and create a password for your Canary account.
Consequently, how do I set up a canary view?
Note: Canary devices must be set up one at a time.
- Swipe down on your Home Screen.
- Swipe right until you see the following card.
- Follow the on screen instructions.
- Tap New address to add this device to a new location.
- Select your type of Canary device.
Similarly, how does a canary camera work? Canary features motion-activated video recording. This means that the device doesn't capture endless hours of footage of an empty room; instead, it only records video when it detects activity. The recorded video is stored in the Canary Cloud, and it's easy to watch on the app.
Beside this, how do I connect my canary camera to WIFI?
- Open the Canary app.
- Swipe down on the Home Screen.
- Select your Location.
- Tap Device settings.
- Tap on the Device you wish to change the Wi-Fi connection.
- Tap Device connection.
- Choose your connection method. Note: Ethernet is only available for the Canary Pro device.
- Touch the top of the Canary until it flashes blue.
How do I reset my canary camera?
Unplug the device. Hold the power button down for 12 seconds until the light in the front turns off (if it was on). Continue to hold until the Canary Flex reboots (you'll see a white spinning light again).