Asked by: Everth Wassinkasked in category: General Last Updated: 19th April, 2020
How do I set the time on my Concord Express?
- Enter the programming menus by pressing 9 + System Master Code.
- Press 00. .
- Enter the correct time in 24-hour format (4 digits), then press # . For example, if the current time is 7:23 a.m., press 0723. + # .
- Press * + 4 + # to exit the programming menus.
In this way, how do I set the date and time on my Concord 4?
How do I set the Time and Date for my Interlogix Concord Panel? From the keypad, enter user programming by pressing 9 and the master code. Press # to get to the time set-up. Enter the correct hour (00-23) and minute (00-59).
Beside above, how do you reset a vector security system?
- 7090 & 7100. Press * (RESET button)
- 800 through 9600. Press the "RESET" button.
- 800 through 1016. Press and hold the "9" key until you hear a beep.
In this manner, how do I set the time on my alarm panel?
Here are step-by-step instructions on how to change the date and time on the keypad on your DSC Power Series security alarm panel:
- Press the * button followed by 6.
- Enter your system's master code (If you are and FMC customer and do not know your system's master code, call FMC's Service Department.
How do you bypass zone on Concord 4?
Zone Bypassing: If the system shows an open zone it will protest the arming. The keypad will beep and read protest, to arm the system with the zone open press the “#” key labeled bypass. The system will arm, but the open zone will not be armed.