Asked by: Chengjie Pardioasked in category: General Last Updated: 28th March, 2020
How do I set the date and time on my Concord 4?
Also to know is, how do you program on Concord 4?
To programme a Concord 4, you must have an alpha keypad and all partitions on the system must be disarmed. Once in programming mode, you can use A/B to scroll up and down through the menus and # to select/save or * to go back. 1 and 2 are used to toggle options (1) on, or (2) off, and D is used to delete fields.
Also, how do I reset the clock on my ADT alarm? How to Set Time on an ADT Home Alarm
- Enter the four-digit master code or installer code + FUNCTION + 63.
- On the keypad, enter two digits for the hour, using "0" for the first digit when appropriate.
- Press the asterisk [ * ] to accept the setting and continue, or press the pound sign [ # ] to reset the hour.
Beside this, how do I set the date and time on my DSC alarm?
How To Change the Time and Date on the DSC Power Series Neo Keypad
- Press the * button, followed by 6.
- Enter your system's master code.
- Press 1 to Select Time and Date programming.
- If you have a Full Message LCD Keypad, use the < or > keys to scroll to the menu options and press *.
How do I reset my DSC alarm?
How to Reset a DSC Alarm After the Power Has Been Off
- Open the access door on the unit.
- Press and hold the "RESET" key for 2 seconds.
- Press the buttons "*72" if the alarm does not reset after pressing the RESET button.
- Check the sensors if it still does not turn off.