Asked by: Ainhitze Lucundizasked in category: General Last Updated: 26th March, 2021
How do I send a pop up message to another computer?
In this way, how do I send a pop up message?
To send a popup message:
- Select one or more users from the user list.
- Issue the Send popup message command by right-clicking on any selected user and selecting the 'Popup Message' menu item. ( details).
- The 'Send popup message' window will appear ( illustration).
- Enter message text and click on the 'Send' button.
can I send a message to an IP address? The IP Message no longer works. Interesting web app where you can send messages to any IP address. The idea behind it is that you type a message and sort of password protect using some IP address. Only the person with that IP address will be able to see the message.
how can I see messages from another computer using CMD?
- Start command prompt (cmd) – type cmd in the searchbox and run the app.
- Type the command as follows:
- Hit enter and voila, the message is sent.
How can I communicate with another computer on the same network?
Method 1 Sharing Internet from Windows
- Connect the two computers with an Ethernet cable.
- Open Start.
- Open Control Panel.
- Click Network and Internet.
- Click Network and Sharing Center.
- Click Change adapter settings.
- Select both the Wi-Fi connection and the Ethernet connection.
- Right-click the Wi-Fi connection.