Asked by: Flores Utpatasked in category: General Last Updated: 27th March, 2020
How do I see my YouTube channel stats?
Click to see full answer.
Similarly, you may ask, how do I see my analytics on YouTube app?
View analytics by channel
- Open the YouTube Studio app .
- Tap menu > Analytics.
- Choose one of the tabs at the top of the screen. Click below tosee what data each section shows:
Subsequently, question is, how do I see average views on YouTube? See your Watch time report
- Sign in to YouTube.
- In the top right, select your account > Creator Studio.
- In the left menu, click Analytics > Watch time.
- At the top of the report, you'll see information forImpressions > Click through rate > Views > Average viewduration > Watch time.
Hereof, how do I see my YouTubers subscribers?
Go to your Subscribers List by clicking CreatorStudio > Community > Subscribers. You can seeyour total number of subscribers at the top of the page.The list shows only subscribers who have chosen to sharetheir subscriptions publicly.
Does rewatching a YouTube video count as a view?
Yes, Let me explain you the simple rules of youtubecount. Youtube treats a view as a countwhen you play video for 30 seconds or more. Replaying avideo would give a count . If you watched 50 times avideo so 50 views would be added to the totalcount.