Asked by: Akos Zheleznovasked in category: General Last Updated: 4th June, 2020
How do I save my closet space?
- Throw Out Clothes That Don't Fit.
- Remove the Clutter.
- Remember the Floor Space.
- Add Lighting.
- Make Use of the Upper Shelf.
- Hang a Mirror or Two.
- Paint It a Lighter Color.
- Don't Count Out Corners.
Just so, how do I maximize my closet space?
10 Ways to Squeeze a Little Extra Storage Out of a Small Closet
- Double your available hanging space by adding an extender rod.
- Store clothes on shelves more efficiently with shelf dividers.
- Double your shelf space with under shelf baskets.
- Hooks are your very best friend.
how do I organize my storage closet? Read on for 13 tips about how to organize a smart storage closet that actually makes your life easier.
- Figure out what you need to store in your storage closet.
- Use shelves and built-in rods to create different sections.
- Store cleaning products in a portable bin.
- Limit hanging clothes to seasonal outerwear only.
Secondly, how do you store clothes in a small closet?
Instead of cutting your wardrobe in half, use these fifteen small closet ideas to create twice as much space as you had before.
- 1 Get a Clothing Rack.
- 2 Add Storage Under Clothes.
- 3 Utilize Modular Shelving.
- 4 Install Sliding Doors.
- 5 Get Shelf Dividers.
- 6 Purge You Closet.
- 7 Call On Wicker Baskets.
- 8 Hang Accessories.
How much space do you need between closet rods?
Short hanging items, such as skirts, blouses and folded pants, require rods attached 30- to 40-inches from the floor. A typical closet can include two levels of hanging rods. As a rule, place the top rod 80 to 82-inches up from the floor and the bottom rod about 40-inches up from the floor.