Asked by: Iraia Sardinheiraasked in category: General Last Updated: 2nd February, 2020
How do I run Doxygen on Windows?
- Run the executable doxygen-1.8. 10-setup.exe (example for version 1.8.
- Click Next, then "Accept the agreement".
- Specify the path for installation.
- Select "Full Installation" (default option) and click "Next".
- Click Next.
- Click Install.
- When the installation is done, click Next, and then Finish.
Then, how do you run Doxygen?
In order to generate doxygen based documentation, you need to follow four steps:
- have the doxygen executable installed on your computer (this is already done on our DESY machines)
- document your code.
- create a configuration file.
- run doxygen to create the documentation (HTML or LaTeX based).
Also Know, how do I convert doxygen to PDF? See Converting a LaTeX document to a PDF document. When Doxygen is finished processing, in the latex directory there's a file called 'refman. tex'. Using Doxygen 1.8.
bat script so you don't even need to open the command line.
- Configure Doxygen for LaTeX output.
- Set up all your images for LaTeX output.
- Run Doxygen.
Likewise, people ask, how do I check my doxygen output?
Viewing Doxygen Output. In the context menu of project node, if we click on "view HTML output", It will diretly navigate to the output of the project documentation. If there is no documentation then it will ask user to browse the Computer for the desired documentaion.
Why is Doxygen used?
Doxygen is a tool used for writing software reference documentation for large scale applications development. The documentation is written within code as we develop, and is relatively easy to keep up to date.