Asked by: Alai Veguillaasked in category: General Last Updated: 12th June, 2020
How do I restore and restore a Juniper SRX configuration?
People also ask, how do I reset Juniper config?
To restore a device configuration file from Junos Space Platform to a device:
- On the Junos Space Platform UI, select Configuration Files > Config Files Management.
- On the Config Files Management page, select the configuration file that you want to restore.
- Select Restore Configuration Files from the Actions menu.
Also, how do I backup my Juniper SRX configuration? To Backup or Save a Config File
- Select Configuration -> Update -> Config File.
- In the 'Download Configuration from Device' section, select Save to File. Then in the File Download dialog box, click Save. Navigate to the location where you want to save the configuration file (cfg. txt), then click Save.
Keeping this in consideration, how do I save my juniper rescue config?
To save a current device configuration as a rescue configuration file:
- Edit the configuration file on the device to reflect the base configuration you wish to use.
- In the CLI operational mode, save this edited base configuration as the rescue configuration file: [email protected]> request system configuration rescue save.
How do I reset my juniper srx320?
To press the RESET CONFIG button, insert a small probe (such as a straightened paper clip) into the pinhole on the front panel. By default, pressing and quickly releasing the RESET CONFIG button loads and commits the rescue configuration through the J-Web interface or the CLI.