Asked by: Karelia Mendigoyenasked in category: General Last Updated: 16th January, 2020
How do I reset my Xfinity Home keypad?
- Confirm your Xfinity Home system is disarmed.
- Remove the Keypad from the wall by slidingupwards until it comes free of the mounting bracket.
- Remove and replace the batteries.
- Replace the Keypad on the mounting bracket.
- Arm the system.
- If the problem persists, contact us.
Similarly, it is asked, how do I connect my Xfinity home to a new WiFi?
Connect Xfinity Home to a New Wireless Gateway
- Tap the gear icon, then tap Devices.
- Enter your Master Keypad Code.
- Tap Advanced Settings.
- Tap Connectivity.
- Tap Connect to New Gateway Now.
- Tap Yes to start the process. If the WiFi connection betweenthe Touchscreen Controller and Gateway was established, you willsee a green check mark. ? If you see a red X:
Subsequently, question is, how do you remove the sensors from Xfinity Home? Removing a Device
- Sign in to the Xfinity Home Subscriber Portal.
- On the Overview page, click Devices in the menu bar.
- On the Devices page, you'll see a box for each of yourdevices.
- On the device information page, click Remove this device.
- In the confirmation box, click Remove Device.
Keeping this in consideration, how do I change my Comcast alarm code?
Changing a Keypad Code
- Follow the instructions to access the Keypad Codessection.
- Click the Pencil icon next to the code you want to change.
- Make your desired changes.
- Click Save.
- In the Account Verification box, enter your four-digit MasterKeypad Code, and then click Confirm.
How do I turn off Xfinity Security?
Arming Your System (Icons)
- Tap the Security Status bar or tap Security.
- On the Security screen, Arm Away mode is already selected. Toactivate another mode, tap Arm Stay or Arm Night.
- To bypass individual Sensors (also called "zones"), tap TurnZone Off next to the Sensor to bypass.
- Enter your keypad code.