Asked by: Seba Kramhoftasked in category: General Last Updated: 23rd April, 2020
How do I reset my ParentVUE password?
- Step 1: Navigate to ParentVUE. Use the school or District website's quick links to navigate to the ParentVUE login page:
- Step 2: Request a Password Reset Email. Click on More Options to expand the menu, then click Forgot Password.
- Step 3: Reset Your Password. This is a sample of the password reset email.
- Step 4: Sign In.
Herein, what do I do if I forgot my StudentVUE password?
2) Click on the “more options” button underneath the Login button. 3) Click on the button that says “Forgot Password”. Enter the email address that you have on file for Synergy (for parents this would be the email address submitted with your emergency card; for students this would be your Clio email address.)
Secondly, how do I find my ParentVUE activation key? In order to access ParentVUE or StudentVUE for the first time, a new user must have an activation key. An activation key may be requested by contacting your school's registrar. account?. You are guided through the account setup process.
In this regard, how do I access ParentVUE?
Activate an Account
- In your web browser, go to: parentvue.pps.net.
- Click Login to ParentVUE / StudentVUE.
- Click More Options, followed by Account Activation.
- Read the Privacy Statement and click I Accept.
- Enter your unique login information from the ParentVUE Activation Letter.
How do I reset my synergy password?
Please follow these steps:
- Proceed to the Synergy Wholesale System login page.
- Click “I've forgotten my password”.
- Enter your primary email address set on your Synergy Wholesale System account and click Reset Password.
- Enter the answer to your Security Question and click Validate Security.