Asked by: Carlee Lekaeneaasked in category: General Last Updated: 1st March, 2020
How do I reset my Kenmore washing machine?
- Press the "Stop" button twice, and then press the "Power" button.
- Choose a wash cycle (e.g. "Normal"), and then choose your wash options (e.g. "Hot/Cold" or "Cold/Cold").
- Press the "Start" button to complete the reset process and restart the washing machine.
Thereof, how do you reset a washing machine?
How to reset the washing machine:
- Press POWER to turn the washer off.
- Unplug the washer from the power outlet or turn the circuit breaker to the unit off.
- With the power disabled, press and hold the START/PAUSE button for 5 seconds.
- Plug the washer back in, or turn the circuit breaker back on.
Furthermore, how do you diagnose a washing machine? Remove the power source to the washer before troubleshooting or attempting repairs.
- #1 - Washer Won't Turn On.
- #2 - Not Draining Properly.
- #3 - Will Not Spin and/or Agitate.
- #4 - Washer Leaking Water.
- #5 - Does Not Dispense Detergent.
- #6 - Washer is Shaking and Moving.
- #7 - Washer is Noisy.
- #8 - Washer Smells.
Similarly one may ask, what is the problem if the washing machine wont spin?
If your washer fills with water but doesn't agitate, the problem is likely to be a faulty lid switch, a broken belt, or a problem with the motor. (Note: Direct-drive washing machines do not have belts.) To diagnose the problem, do the following: 1 Check the washing machine's spin cycle.
Can I reset my washing machine?
To perform the Master Reset, carefully unplug the washing machine from the power outlet and leave it unplugged for one minute. After one minute is up, plug the washer cord back into the wall. Next, open and close the door of the washing machine 6 times within 12 seconds to send a “reset” signal to all the components.