Asked by: Evalyn Bracalasked in category: General Last Updated: 21st April, 2020
How do I reset my Ingenico card reader?
Click to see full answer.
Similarly one may ask, how do I reset my Ingenico card reader iPP320?
On the PIN Pad, hold down the yellow key and press the punctuation key at the same time. The iPP320 PIN Pad will beep and restart. 2. When you see the version information screen, you have 10 seconds to press the red key, and then press the green key.
Secondly, how do you reboot a credit card machine? Fix Credit Card Terminal Issues
- Disconnect the power cable to the terminal and router.
- Unplug the CAT 5 cables connecting the equipment.
- Wait approximately 30 seconds. Reconnect the cables and the power on the devices from the wall to the terminal.
- Allow 60 seconds for the terminal application to reboot and establish a connection with the router.
Also Know, how do I reset my Ingenico machine?
Try a soft reboot.
- Hold down the clear button and the punctuation button (below the 9 key) at the same time for 3-5 seconds, until the terminal turns off.
- Once off, hold the enter button until the terminal powers on.
- Try the transaction again.
How do I reset my ShopKeep card reader?
Hold the iCMP's power button for two seconds to reboot the reader. After the iCMP turns back on, pair it with the iPad. In the ShopKeep app, open the Main Menu and go to the 'Card Readers' screen. If there is a check next to the iCMP on this screen, troubleshooting is complete.