Asked by: Bonaventura Juhnevasked in category: General Last Updated: 14th June, 2020
How do I reset my hunter WiFi fan?
Click to see full answer.
Herein, how do I reset my Hunter Fan?
If you want to reset the remote:
- Turn off the ceiling fan using the remote.
- Wait for about 30 seconds before turning the power on.
- Within those seconds, hold down the off button on the fan for about ten seconds.
Furthermore, what causes a fan to stop working? This could be because the circuit breaker has tripped or is off. Check your panel to confirm this. If the circuit breaker works fine, it could be a problem with loose wiring and connections. Your ceiling fan could also stop working due to internal defects namely shot ball bearings or an overheated motor.
Keeping this in view, how do I connect my Hunter Fan to WiFi?
Tap the plus (+) sign to get started. Make sure all other fans are turned off in your home except for the one you want to pair. You also need to cycle power to the fan and reset your Hunter remote. You'll then connect to the WiFi via the app (Click here for information on WiFi network requirements).
How do you troubleshoot a Hunter ceiling fan?
How to Troubleshoot a Hunter Ceiling Fan
- Turn the house power on.
- Loosen the fan canopy, and check all connections.
- Inspect the plug connection in the switch housing.
- Push motor reversing switch firmly up or down.
- Remove any remaining shipping packaging.
- Check the blade bracket screws, and tighten if needed.
- Check the blade screws, and tighten if needed.