Asked by: Nanci Pohvisnevasked in category: General Last Updated: 13th February, 2020
How do I reset my DSC 1550 alarm?
Keeping this in consideration, how do I reset my DSC alarm?
How to Reset a DSC Alarm After the Power Has Been Off
- Open the access door on the unit.
- Press and hold the "RESET" key for 2 seconds.
- Press the buttons "*72" if the alarm does not reset after pressing the RESET button.
- Check the sensors if it still does not turn off.
Furthermore, how do I reset my alarm system? How to Reset a Home Alarm System
- Check the manufacturer's website for installer instructions.
- Check out do-it-yourself alarm support sites (see References below).
- Locate the power source to the Main Control Panel.
- Disconnect the backup battery in the Main Control Panel.
- Leave power off for a minimum of five minutes.
- Reconnect the battery leads.
Likewise, people ask, how do I bypass DSC alarm?
Tech Tips: How to Bypass a Zone on a DSC Power Series Security Alarm Panel
- The System Must be disarmed prior to proceeding.
- Press the * Key.
- Press the 1 Key.
- Use the > key to scroll to the zone you wish to bypass.
- Press the * Key on the appropriate zone.
- A “B” should appear next to the zone when the system is bypassed.
What does triangle mean on DSC alarm?
A yellow triangle on your DSC ADT Alarm system is also known as a “trouble light.” That means if you see this symbol, your system has an issue that you need to resolve. A trouble light could mean 1 of 8 problems. To find out what the problem is, you can simply press *2 on your keypad.