Asked by: Fransisca Daiasked in category: General Last Updated: 26th June, 2020
How do I reset my audio driver Windows 10?
- Step 1: Open the Device Manager by right-clickingon the Start button on the taskbar and then clickingDevice Manager option.
- Step 2: In the Device Manager, expand Sound,video and game controllers to see your audio driverentry.
- Step 3: Right-click on your audio driver entry and thenclick Disable device option.
Then, how do I fix my audio driver Windows 10?
To fix audio issues in Windows 10, justopen the Start and enter Device Manager. Open it and from a list ofdevices, find your sound card, open it and click on theDriver tab. Now, select the Update Driver option.Windows should be able to look at the internet and updateyour PC with the latest sound drivers.
Similarly, how do I fix no sound on my computer? Switch the audio format to fix no sound oncomputer If setting your device as default doesn't work, you cantry to change the audio format. 1) Right click the volumeicon at the bottom right corner, and click Playback devices. 2)Select your audio device in the Playback tab, andclick Properties.
Herein, how do I reset my audio driver?
Fix your audio driver
- In Device Manager, right-click (or press and hold) the audiodriver, and then select Uninstall.
- Restart your device and Windows will attempt to reinstall thedriver.
How do I change the default audio device in Windows 10?
Set the default audio device with the classic Soundapplet
- Right-click the sound icon at the end of the taskbar.
- Select Sounds from the context menu.
- This will open the Sounds tab of the classic applet.
- Select the desired device in the list and click on the SetDefault button.