Asked by: Saba Frohlkingasked in category: General Last Updated: 3rd February, 2020
How do I reset my Amana front load washer?
Keeping this in view, how do you reset an Amana high efficiency washer?
Top Load Washer - Hydrowave Motor Reset
- Unplug the washer for 1 minute from the electrical outlet.
- Plug the washer back in and lift and lower the lid 6 times within a 12 second period. You have 30 seconds to start lifting and lowering the lid.
- The motor has now been reset and is ready for you to start a cycle.
Also, how do I troubleshoot my Amana washer? How to Troubleshoot an Amana Washing Machine
- Remove the top cover of the Amana washing machine. Insert a putty knife between the top and front of the washer and press in to release the locking tab.
- Remove the connectors from the terminal by grasping the connectors and pulling them off.
- Check the pressure switch located inside the control console.
Additionally, how do I unlock my Amana front load washer?
Amana Front Load washer door locked at install
- The door may immediately unlock.
- The door lock LED light will blink. The door should unlock after 60 seconds.
- The washer will go into a hold and drain routine for 8 minutes. After 8 minutes the door will unlock.
How do I reset my washing machine?
To perform the Master Reset, carefully unplug the washing machine from the power outlet and leave it unplugged for one minute. After one minute is up, plug the washer cord back into the wall. Next, open and close the door of the washing machine 6 times within 12 seconds to send a “reset” signal to all the components.