Asked by: Mate Jachmenkovasked in category: General Last Updated: 2nd March, 2020
How do I report Study Island?
Furthermore, how does Study Island work?
Study Island is goal oriented. Students work to achieve each mini-goal within their specific curriculum. A student may be working on a lesson over “Context Clues.” The teacher can set the benchmark score at 75 percent for mastery. The student then answers the designated number of questions.
Secondly, what is a white ribbon in Study Island? Students will receive a White Ribbon when they pass a Building Block Topic.
Also to know is, how do you get a blue ribbon on Study Island?
To Generate a Blue Ribbon Chart:
- Log in and click on School Reports.
- Click on the Blue Ribbon Report.
- For Report Format, select Blue Ribbon Chart.
- Select a Class, Program, and Subject.
- Click either View Report or Export XLS to export as an excel file.
Who invented homework?