Asked by: Mugurel Suireasked in category: General Last Updated: 8th May, 2020
How do I report a listing on Zillow?
- From the More drop-down tab on the listing, click Report problem with listing.
- Follow the prompts to report a problem and select Fraudulent listing or spam.
- Provide any additional details about the fraudulent listing or scam.
- Include your email address and click Submit.
Herein, how do I report an error on Zillow?
To alert Zillow of an incorrect property address:
- Navigate to the property page with the incorrect address.
- Under the More drop-down menu at the top of the page, click Report problem with listing.
- You will be asked a few short questions to clarify the issue.
- Click the blue Done button to submit your report.
how do I send a seller report on Zillow? To subscribe your clients to listing reports, sign in, go to “My Listings”, then click on “Send Listing Report”. This will take you to a page where you can add recipient emails for individual listings.
Simply so, how do I correct a listing on Zillow?
After you've logged into your Zillow account, navigate to your “My listings” tab. There you will see the option to edit your listing. Once you make adjustments, scroll to the bottom of the page and click Update for sale by agent to save your changes.
Why does my address not show up on Zillow?
We match agent's listings based upon the e-mail address syndicated in the data feed. If your listing has been sent to Zillow with an email address that is not associated with your profile, it may not appear under your 'My Listings' tab. You can also manually claim those listings once you found them on Zillow.