Asked by: Zhor Oldenstadtasked in category: General Last Updated: 1st July, 2020
How do I register for classes at SCC?
Similarly, you may ask, how do I enroll in SCC?
Note: If you plan to use Financial Aid, apply at www.fafsa.ed.gov now! For more information visit the Financial Aid department.
SCC Enrollment Steps
- Step 1 - Get Admitted.
- Step 2 - Determine Placement.
- Step 3 - Orientation & Advisement.
- Step 4 - Pay for Tuition & Fees.
Secondly, does SCC have summer classes? Summer Semester - 2020 ** Classes meeting on Friday evening only, Saturday only or Sunday only will have final examinations during their last regular class meeting.
Correspondingly, how do I register for classes at Spokane Community College?
Registering Your Courses in ctcLink
- Go to your ctcLink account login page.
- Sign in using ctcLink ID number and password.
- Click on the "Student Center" tab on left hand side; this will take you to your student portal.
- To search for classes, click on the "Search For Classes" button in top right corner.
How do I drop a class at SCC?
Dropping a Course (Student-Initiated) Students may initiate a drop from a class(es) prior to the deadline for dropping classes. Drop the class online using WebAdvisor on The Hub (be sure to print a written confirmation of your drop if using WebAdvisor).