Asked by: Surjeet Senkovskyasked in category: General Last Updated: 24th May, 2020
How do I pass state insurance exam?
- Commit to a Study Program with an A.D. Banker Roadmap.
- Work Toward a Goal.
- Identify Study Strategies that Work for You.
- Study with a Purpose.
- Put the Study Plan in Motion.
- Avoid Test Anxiety with these Killer Test-Taking Tips.
- Preparing for the BIG DAY.
In this manner, how hard is it to pass the insurance exam?
Pass Rates and Recommended Study Time Nevertheless, the passing score for all exams is 70%, and utilizing exam study tools can help you gauge whether or not you are on target to pass on the first try. The average exam-taker should expect to spend about 35 to 40 hours studying to pass the life and health insurance exam.
Furthermore, can you take the insurance exam online? In all of our research, we've found a free practice insurance exam that you can take online. This test is provided by CompuCram. If you need more than 10 questions, your pre-license education course should include a practice exam as well.
One may also ask, how do I pass the state insurance exam?
How to Pass the Property and Casualty Exam
- Start Studying Early/Set a Study Calendar. The average insurance exam-taker should expect to spend about 35 to 40 hours studying to pass the Property and Casualty exam.
- Focus on the State Exam Outline.
- Remove Distractions.
- Utilize Practice Exams.
- Take an Exam Prep Course.
How do I study for a life insurance exam?
How to Prepare for the Life and Health Insurance Exam
- Step 1: Create and Stick to a Study Calendar. It is important that you learn and remember the material you are studying for the life and health insurance exam.
- Step 2: Review the State Exam Outline.
- Step 3: Use Practice Exams to Help You Study.
- Step 4: Exam Prep Review Course.
- Step 5: Understand the Exam Process.