Asked by: Armelle Mazzocchiasked in category: General Last Updated: 10th March, 2020
How do I maximize my cupboard space?
- Throw Out Clothes That Don't Fit.
- Remove the Clutter.
- Remember the Floor Space.
- Add Lighting.
- Make Use of the Upper Shelf.
- Hang a Mirror or Two.
- Paint It a Lighter Color.
- Don't Count Out Corners.
Furthermore, how do I maximize my cabinet space?
9 Ways to Squeeze More Storage Out of Your Tiny Kitchen
- Add a shelf to maximize the space above your cabinets.
- Take advantage of open wall space.
- Magnetic knife strips are good for storing a lot more than just knives.
- Add another shelf inside cabinets.
- Hang things on the open side of a cabinet.
- Utilize the inside of cabinet doors.
Also Know, how do you get the most small space in a closet? Instead of cutting your wardrobe in half, use these fifteen small closet ideas to create twice as much space as you had before.
- 1 Get a Clothing Rack.
- 2 Add Storage Under Clothes.
- 3 Utilize Modular Shelving.
- 4 Install Sliding Doors.
- 5 Get Shelf Dividers.
- 6 Purge You Closet.
- 7 Call On Wicker Baskets.
- 8 Hang Accessories.
Similarly, it is asked, how do I maximize pantry space?
Here are some ways to make the most of your teeny-tiny pantry space.
- Adjust your shelves.
- Use bins to your advantage.
- Add a light.
- Think in a U-shape.
- Work in levels.
- Use the back of the door.
- Don't let any wall space go to waste.
- Install pull-out shelves and drawers.
What is the best way to organize your kitchen cabinets?
- Keep Tupperware lids in their own box. Organizing Made Fun.
- Put things you use every day in the most accessible cabinets. Paige Smith.
- Hang hooks or a corkboard on the inside of a cabinet door to maximize space.
- Put shelf risers in your cabinets.
- Store spices on a Lazy Susan.