Asked by: Allal Awwakumoffasked in category: General Last Updated: 5th June, 2020
How do I make text float in HTML?
- left - The element floats to the left of its container.
- right - The element floats to the right of its container.
- none - The element does not float (will be displayed just where it occurs in the text).
- inherit - The element inherits the float value of its parent.
Also asked, how do you make words float in HTML?
Float text around images
- Click on the HTML Editor on the upper right corner of the page. The HTML code will look similar to this.
- To have text wrap around the image you will need to insert.
- You will also have to add. <p> </p>
- The end result. Previous.
Also Know, what is the use of float in CSS? Float Property CSS – Left and Right. CSS float is a property that forces any element to float (right, left, none, inherit) inside its parent body with the rest of the element to wrap around it. This property can be used to place an image or an element inside its container and other inline elements will wrap around it.
Similarly, it is asked, how do you apply a float in CSS?
The element must float on the left side of its containing block. The element must float on the right side of its containing block. The element must not float. The element must float on the start side of its containing block.
How do you float a picture?
In its simplest use, the float property can be used to wrap text around images.
- Example - float: right; The following example specifies that an image should float to the right in a text:
- Example - float: left; The following example specifies that an image should float to the left in a text:
- Example - No float.