Asked by: Carylon Rahoutiasked in category: General Last Updated: 14th June, 2020
How do I make my own clothing label tag?
In respect to this, how much money do you need to start a clothing line?
However, for a small home-based clothing line, you would need about $500, for a medium sized clothing line, anything from $1,000 – $5,000 would be sufficient to start with while for a large sized clothing line, you would need between $25,000 – $50,000.
Likewise, is rebranding clothes illegal? You can buy unbranded clothing from a manufacturer and even have them put your brand on the clothing. You cannot however put your brand on someone else's clothing without their written permission.
Similarly, you may ask, how can I create a logo?
Create a Logo in Seconds
- Enter a business name & describe your company.
- Describe your style via icons, fonts, and colors.
- Our AI logo builder will create some logos according to your selected style.
- Choose a logo and customize it to make it perfect.
- Download your logo for free or purchase the high-resolution version.
Can I put my own tag on wholesale clothing?
Also, Dillon is right when he says that you can add your own brand label on garments sold wholesale, since clothing is a commodity it can be re-branded as you wish.