Asked by: Suling Mauererasked in category: General Last Updated: 17th February, 2020
How do I make more room for my book?
- Vertical Space. Don't be afraid to stack your books in a very tall, skinny shelf.
- Under Benches. If you have bench seats around your house, these can be a great place to store books.
- Transform Closets.
- Thin Shelves.
- On a Staircase.
- On Top of Cupboards.
- On Mini Shelves.
Keeping this in view, how do you fit a lot of books in a small space?
Book storage ideas: 19 brilliant ways to keep your reads neat
- Go for Scandi-style shelving for a neat look.
- Choose a leaning bookcase for small spaces.
- Transform your hallway into a library.
- Make sorting books easy with a labelled bookcase.
- Create a contemporary look with cube storage.
- Choose a bookcase that doubles up as a console table.
- Save space with floating shelves.
Additionally, how do I display my book? Easy and Creative Ways to Display Your Book Collection
- 01 of 12. How to Show Off Your Books.
- Turn Your Books into an End Table. Alvhem Makleri.
- Ditch Your Traditional Bookshelf. AGUSTAV/Etsy.
- Arrange by Color and Size. Alvhem Makleri.
- Show Off Books in Display Cabinets. FilipJanssens.
- 06 of 12. DIY a Unique Coffee Table.
- Use Books to Create a Gallery Wall.
- Create Rhythm and Appeal.
Also, what to do with books when you don't have a bookshelf?
7 Creative Ways to Organize Your Books Without a Bookcase
- Lay It All Out. The term “coffee table book” exists for a reason.
- Show Them Off. Wall shelves work well where bookcases often do not.
- Stow Aways. A storage ottoman is an excellent piece of furniture for keeping items out of sight.
- Basket Case.
- Use Every Available Space.
- Easy Access.
- Create a Great View.
How do I get rid of a lot of books?
- Donate books to people all over the world.
- Donate books to your local library or a Friends of the Library Group.
- Donate your books to a thrift shop.
- Donate your books to a church.
- Donate your books to another charity.
- Release your books "into the wild".
- Set up a "Free Books" box.