Asked by: Calvin Bagaryakoffasked in category: General Last Updated: 30th May, 2020
How do I make an animated play button?
- Create a movie clip for each state of the buttonthat you want animated.
- Create the button.
- Place the movie clips in the button states toanimate.
- Place the button on the Stage.
Click to see full answer.
In this way, how do you make a button in an animated CC?
Create a button with a button symbol
- Choose Edit > Deselect All, or click an empty area of theStage to ensure that nothing is selected on the Stage.
- Choose Insert > New Symbol.
- In the Create New Symbol dialog box, enter a name.
- To create the Up state button image, select the Up frame in theTimeline.
Also Know, what are animation buttons? Buttons in Animate (formerly Flash Professional)are symbols that contain four frames. Each frame of a buttonsymbol represents a different state for the button: Up,Over, Down, and Hit. These states determine how a buttonvisually behaves when the mouse is rolled over it or when the userclicks the button.
Consequently, how do you make a button symbol in Flash?
To create a button for your menu, follow thesesteps:
- 1Choose Insert→New Symbol.
- 2Type a name for your symbol and choose the Button behaviorfrom the Type drop-down menu.
- 3Click OK and Flash enters symbol-editing mode.
- 4If it's not already open, choose Window→Properties.
- 5Create the shape size for your button.
What is graphic symbol in Flash?
Graphicsymbols are reusable static images that are used mainly tocreate animations. Any drawn vector/plain text/imported bitmap(photo), or combinations of these, can be converted into a singlecontrollable object, called a graphic symbol.