Asked by: Stefana Medialdeaasked in category: General Last Updated: 27th January, 2020
How do I log into UpToDate?
- Go to www.uptodate.com.
- On the UpToDate home page, click the Log In linkin the upper right corner.
- In the Log In box on the next page, do thefollowing: Enter your user name and password.
Click to see full answer.
Similarly, it is asked, how do I access UpToDate?
Promote Access at Your Organization
- UpToDate Icon – Users can quickly identify a link toUpToDate when you place the UpToDate icon on a desktop, page, ormenu.
- Direct Link to UpToDate – Add a direct link towww.uptodate.com/contents/search to a page or menu within yourintranet, portal, or HIS.
Similarly, how do I change my UpToDate password? Information
- In My UpToDate, click View / modify my user name orpassword.
- To modify your user name, click Change Your User Name. Tomodify your password, click Change Your Password.
- On the subsequent page: Enter your current password in theEnter your current UpToDate Password box.
People also ask, how do I log into the UpToDate app?
To create your UpToDate Anywhere account, follow the stepsbelow.
- Go to the RUMC Library's homepage.
- Click the UpToDate link in the green Quick Links box.
- Enter your Rush username and password. .
- Click Register Now.
- Fill out the registration form and click SubmitRegistration.
How do I use UpToDate offline?
On the Stanford network, Go to UpToDate, click“Register.” Download the app, sign in with a good WiFiconnection, and download content. Click Offline Content onthe home screen in the UptoDate mobile app.