Asked by: Zuria Poeschkensasked in category: General Last Updated: 3rd May, 2020
How do I log into JOOX?
- Step 1: Download the JOOX app from your app store and sign up (skip this step if you already have the app)
- Step 2: Tap your profile image (on top left), select JOOX VIP and then select DStv Customer.
- Step 3: Enter the ID number of the DStv account holder.
Click to see full answer.
Also, how do I log into my DStv JOOX account?
This is how qualifying customers can connect: download the Joox app, sign up, tap on the DStv banner or your profile image, select Joox VIP and then DStv Customers, enter your ID number as the DStv account holder, and then the one-time Pin.
Additionally, how do I add a family member to JOOX? How to activate your gift:
- Install the JOOX app.
- Sign Up.
- Tap on your profile image.
- Select JOOX VIP.
- Tap DStv Customers.
- Tap the “Family Member” button.
- Follow the activation steps.
- There is no charge for using JOOX – you get the offline / music download experience as a DStv subscriber for free.
Also to know is, how do I transfer my JOOX music to my phone?
- Simply connect to WiFi or mobile data, find your favourite album, chart or playlist and tap download to save.
- Pull down phone menu and switch on offline mode – stay on this playlist.
- Now you can listen even when all your connections are switched off.
How do I download music from JOOX to my computer?
Follow these steps to download JOOX Music on your PC:
- Download an Android emulator named “Bluestacks” from HERE.
- Then Install Bluestacks on your PC.
- The installation wizard will guide you through the process.
- After everything is setup, head over to the top right corner of the application.