Asked by: Jafet Brotasasked in category: General Last Updated: 24th June, 2020
How do I install older version of .NET framework on Windows 10?
- Some programs will want to download an older version of .
- From the Control Panel, click Programs and Features.
- Then check .
- Next, you'll need to download files from Windows Update.
- Wait while the previous versions of .
- A restart might be required.
Also to know is, can I install an older version of .NET framework?
Installing the . Net Framework. Older versions of the . Net Framework have become optional extras in Windows 8, this means that if you want to run older programs you will need to enable them, to get started press the Windows + R keyboard combination then type appwiz.
Beside above, how do I downgrade .NET framework in Windows 10? Select Programs, then select Programs and Features. Click on "Microsoft . NET Framework 4.7" Click Uninstall/Change at the top of this screen, and uninstall .
Then, how do I install .NET framework on Windows 10?
Enable the . NET Framework 3.5 in Control Panel
- Press the Windows key. on your keyboard, type "Windows Features", and press Enter. The Turn Windows features on or off dialog box appears.
- Select the . NET Framework 3.5 (includes . NET 2.0 and 3.0) check box, select OK, and reboot your computer if prompted.
What version of .NET framework comes with Windows 10?
NET Framework 4.6. 2 is the latest supported . NET Framework version on Windows 10 1507 and 1511.