Asked by: Getulio Geldardasked in category: General Last Updated: 22nd January, 2020
How do I inspect code in IntelliJ?
- Open the file in the Editor.
- Go to Analyse -> Inspect Code.
- Dialog Box Open. Select one of the following -
- Specify the Inspection Profile.
- Click Ok button.
Hereof, how do I inspect in IntelliJ?
- From the main menu, select Analyze | Run Inspection by Name Ctrl+Shift+Alt+I .
- Type the inspection name in the popup.
- Double-click the necessary inspection to open its settings.
- In the dialog that opens, select the scope of files that you want to analyze.
Additionally, how do I run a checkstyle scan in IntelliJ? Using Checkstyle-IDEA
- Install the Checkstyle-IDEA plugin by going to File > Settings (Windows/Linux), or IntelliJ IDEA > Preferences…
- Click File > Settings…? > Other Settings > Checkstyle.
- Set Scan Scope to Only Java sources (including tests) , so that the plugin will run checkstyle for our test source codes as well.
Also to know, how do I get to settings in IntelliJ?
- Press Ctrl+Alt+S.
- Click on the toolbar.
- From the main menu, select File | Settings for Windows and Linux, or IntelliJ IDEA | Preferences for macOS.
How do I install Findbug plugins in IntelliJ?
First download the latest plugin (Or the version that is compatible with IDEA version) from plugins website. Then install it to the IDEA by opening File -> Settings -> Plugins and Install plugin from the disk. After installing it, Restart the IDEA. Then go to File -> Settings -> Other Settings -> Checkstyle.