Asked by: Edelweis Rosiasked in category: General Last Updated: 10th January, 2020
How do I gift an iTunes gift card?
- Open the App Store app.
- Tap your photo or the sign in button at the top of thescreen.
- Tap "Send Gift Card by Email."
- Enter your recipient's email address.
- Tap the amount that you want to gift, or tap other toenter a different amount.
Click to see full answer.
Moreover, how do I send an iTunes gift card?
Master your iPhone in one minute a day:
- Open the App Store, iTunes, or iBooks on iPhone.
- Scroll down to the very bottom and tap Send Gift.
- Type in the email of the person you're sending the iTunes giftcard to.
- Enter a message to them.
- Select the amount you want to send: 15, 25, 100, or Other.
can I exchange an iTunes gift card for an Apple Store gift card? There's no straight forward way to exchange them.2017 - Use Apple Store Gift Card to Buy iTunes GiftCard?
In this manner, can you buy an iTunes gift card online?
The iTunes Gift Card is delivered onlineto your customer account and email. The gift card will workfrom anywhere in the world. You can buy iTunes Gift Cards inthe following denominations: $5, $10, $15, $20, $25, $30, $50 and$100. You can pay for the gift card with Paypal, Visaor Mastercard.
Are iTunes gift cards still good?
Well, the iTunes store isn't going anywhere (fornow), so you can still redeem any iTunes card and addcredit to your account within the store to buy movies, TV shows,books or games.