Asked by: Orentino Maharovasked in category: General Last Updated: 6th February, 2020
How do I get the best deal on a European river cruise?
- Book early for selection or book late for discounts.
- Ask questions about what's included.
- Consider opting for a “French balcony” for more space.
- Compare apples to apples.
- You can save by booking a lower deck cabin.
- Organize a group and save.
Click to see full answer.
Thereof, what is the best river cruise to take in Europe?
In our opinion, the following companies are the very best luxury river cruise lines in Europe:
- Crystal River Cruises.
- Tauck River Cruises.
- Uniworld Boutique River Cruise Collection.
- Scenic River Cruises.
- Viking River Cruises.
Secondly, what is the cheapest European river cruise? 5 Budget European River Cruises
- Essence of the Elbe: Berlin to Prague. $ 2,095 13-days trip. Add to Bucket List.
- Pleasant Portugal – Porto and the Douro Valley. $ 1,447 6-days trip. Add to Bucket List.
- Romantic Danube. $ 1,999 8-days trip. Add to Bucket List.
- Romance of the Rhine and Mosel. $ 3,195 16-days trip.
- Danube Discovery Cruise. $ 3,499 15-days trip.
Moreover, what is the best month to take a European river cruise?
Best time for a European river cruise, weather-wise: From late June to mid-October the climate is warm and dry. Cheapest time for a European river cruise: Europe attracts fewer visitors during winter due to freezing temperatures. This makes river cruises cheaper during October, November and December.
How much does a European river cruise cost?
Europe River Cruise Prices Fares start at about $200 per person, per night, for budget-priced river cruises and range up to $500 per person, per night, for an all-inclusive luxury experience. Cruise tours typically span seven to 21 nights. Seven-night Rhine or Danube cruises are the most affordable.