Asked by: Kontxi Sieferleasked in category: General Last Updated: 18th January, 2020
How do I get rid of suggested calls on Facebook Messenger?
Click to see full answer.
Thereof, how do I get rid of suggested calls on messenger?
Open your favorite web browser and visit the FacebookMessenger contacts page. 2. Scroll down if necessary, andclick on the Delete All button. Note: You will see a list ofpeople's names in this view, and you can individually deletecertain people instead of all of them, if you want to.
Also Know, how do I get rid of suggested on Facebook? Login to Facebook on your personal account that's s adminof the Page.
- From the top of your Page, click Settings.
- From General, click Similar Page Suggestions.
- Click to uncheck the box next to Include [Page name] whenrecommending similar Pages people might like on a Pagetimeline.
- Click Save Changes. source.
In this way, what are suggested calls on messenger?
In messenger when you go to call somebodyyou see many profiles in suggestions list. Thease arepeoples whom you are connected more than other on facebook.Thease can be your best freinds or peoples with whon youchat most, like their pic most, comment or search theirprofile.
How do I permanently delete someone from messenger?
To complete this activity, follow these steps.
- Open the Messenger app from Facebook.
- Search for your friend, contact, person.
- Select the contact.
- Click the gear icon (settings).
- Click on “Block messages” label.
- Then click on “Delete” label.
- It will display a pop-up window – “DeleteConversation“.