Asked by: Vaughn Strassburgasked in category: General Last Updated: 27th April, 2020
How do I get my Texas real estate license online?
- Step 2: Register and complete 180 hours of required education:
- Step 3: Consider obtaining a sponsoring broker.
- Step 4: Submit forms and fees to TREC.
- Step 5: Schedule your license examination and fingerprinting.
- Step 6: Prepare for the exam.
- Step 7: Take the state exam.
Just so, can I get my Texas real estate license online?
Get Your Texas Real Estate License Online – Full 180 Hour Package – The Fastest and Most Affordable Way to Get Your Texas Real Estate License! Change careers or earn extra income on the side.
Also, what is the best online real estate school in Texas? Here are the best online real estate school in Texas (based on TREC exam pass rate):
- Brightwood/Kaplan Real Estate Education.
- Real Estate Express.
- Career Webschool/OnCourse Learning.
- Champions School of Real Estate.
- Austin Institute of Real Estate/Real Estate Business School.
Just so, how long does it take to become a real estate agent in Texas?
Getting a Realtor license in Texas involves multiple steps that span several months. While the individual pace can vary, on average getting a real estate license in Texas takes four to six months. However, you can complete the requirements in eight weeks if you are committed to an intense study schedule.
What is the best way to get a real estate license in Texas?
You must be either a U.S. citizen or a lawfully admitted alien.
- Complete 180-hours of approved Pre-Licensing education.
- Pass the course final exams.
- Complete your license application.
- Provide fingerprints.
- Pass the Texas Real Estate Salesperson Exam.
- Select a sponsoring broker.