Asked by: Ilian Caillaudasked in category: General Last Updated: 2nd March, 2020
How do I get my ComEd nest rebate?
Similarly one may ask, how do I get my ComEd rebate?
- ENERGY STAR® APPLIANCE. REBATE APPLICATION.
- Appliance must be purchased by December 31, 2020.
- Visit ComEd.com/Appliancesto apply online.
- VERIFY ELIGIBILITY.
- COMPLETE APPLICATION.
- SUBMIT APPLICATION.
- RECEIVE REBATE PAYMENT.
- ACCOUNT HOLDER INFORMATION (PLEASE PRINT)
Also, is there a rebate on Nest thermostat? Get a $50 rebate on a Nest Thermostat. You can get a $50 rebate on a Nest Thermostat if you purchase, install, and connect it in your home. You can get one thermostat per household. You'll need to be a current PG&E residential customer and have home Wi-Fi.
Just so, how do I get my smart thermostat rebate?
How to Get a Smart Thermostat Rebate
- Shop online at the BGE Marketplace or at select retailers to get an instant rebate.
- Buy from any retailer and submit a rebate form online or through the mail.
- Get a smart thermostat at no additional cost when you enroll in BGE's PeakRewards℠ program.
How can I get a free nest?
If you enroll in Rush Hour Rewards, you can install your free Nest thermostat yourself and earn $50, or you can have a pro installer come to your home to install it at no cost. For more information about Rush Hour Rewards and Nest, visit our Nest thermostat page or call 866-882-4429.