Asked by: Camie Tesoasked in category: General Last Updated: 31st March, 2020
How do I get Google Summer of Code?
Beside this, how can I get Google Summer of Code 2019?
Submitting your proposal early helps you get early feedback.
- Choose the organization. Choosing the mentoring organization is the most important decision you have to make when applying for GSoC.
- Choose a project.
- Get in touch with the community.
- Prepare your project proposal.
One may also ask, does Google Summer of Code PAY? Yes! Google will provide a stipend to those students who successfully complete the program.
Also asked, how do I join Google Summer of Code?
Eligibility requirements are described in the GSoC FAQ:
- You must be at least 18 years of age.
- You must be a full or part-time student at an accredited university.
- You must be eligible to work in the country you will reside in during the program.
- You have not already been accepted as a Student in GSoC more than once.
How do you write a Google Summer of Code proposal?
5 Tips to get your Google Summer of Code proposal accepted
- Golden rule : "Start as early as possible!". The earlier you start working on your proposal the higher is your chance to get accepted.
- Focus on quality : you should focus on a few number of applications.
- Get involved in the project :
- Discuss your idea :
- Write your proposal :