Asked by: Neisy Ryzhihasked in category: General Last Updated: 7th March, 2020
How do I get Google on my Sony Smart TV?
Also, how do I get Google on my Sony Bravia smart TV?
How to find and install apps on your Sony TV
- Open the Google Play store. To find and install apps for yourAndroid TV, you will use the Google Play app store.
- Accept Terms of Service.
- Look through options.
- Select an app.
- Pull up app information.
- Install the app.
- Open your new app.
- Delete unwanted apps.
Additionally, how do I get Google on my smart TV? Sign in to your Google Account
- On your Samsung Smart TV, open the Google Play Movies app.
- Select My Account Sign in.
- Follow the instructions on the screen to use the Play Movies& TV mobile app to log in. Make sure your TV is not mutedduring this step.
People also ask, how do I install a browser on my Sony Smart TV?
Accessing the Internet browser:
- On the supplied remote control, press the HOME or MENUbutton.
- Use the arrow buttons on the remote control to select Apps orApplications.
- Navigate with arrow buttons to look for Internet Browser.
- When you open Internet Browser, it will load the default StartPage.
How do I use the Internet on my Sony Bravia TV?
Follow the steps below.
- Press the HOME button on the remote.
- Select Settings.
- Select Network.
- Select Network setup.
- Select Set up network connection or Wireless Setup.
- Select the connection method.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the setup.