Asked by: Vitores Letamendiaasked in category: General Last Updated: 1st May, 2020
How do I find an Army recruiter?
- Visit the official United States Army website.
- Look for the “Locate Us” link at the bottom of the homepage.
- Select an area of interest- Reserve Officer Training Corps, Enlisted, Law, etc.
- Enter your zip code.
- Review Army recruiter location listings for your area.
Hereof, how do I find a good Army recruiter?
These 10 tips will make sure you're prepared for your interview.
- Have No Fear. Remember you are under no obligation when speaking to a recruiter.
- Go with Someone.
- Know the ASVAB.
- Be stationed where you want.
- Get paid more.
- Choose your commitment.
- Correct the contract before signing.
- Get it in writing.
Likewise, how many Army recruiters are there? There are approximately 10,900 Soldier and civilian recruiters working out of more than 1,400 recruiting stations across America and overseas. All have records of proven ability and potential, and each represents the finest traditions of the Army and military service.
Also to know, what do military recruiters look for?
Outstanding citizenship, interest in community service and motivation to either lead or serve the nation are some of the top traits military recruiters are seeking.
What GT score do you need to be a recruiter?
ASVAB Score Required: 110 in aptitude area GT waivable to 100 with a score of 100 in aptitude ST. Other Qualifications: Formal training (successful completion of the appropriate MOS 79R course conducted under the auspices of the Recruiting and Retention School) is mandatory.